Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday feb 19,2012

Hi,






 Just to keep everyone up to date, we wanted to let you know that we are moving. This week we are taking the truck and going down to see Tom and Aggie for a couple of days, then come back here for a few days and then heading north. Not in any rush but due to the difficult weather we have deturmined that we are not getting enough sun time. As I sit out at the picnic table and write this, it is a beautiful day. The sun is out and the wind is only blowing 5-10 MPH. the extended forcast here isn't very good so reluctantly we will move on. We have met some wonderful folks and we hate to leave them, but our sanity will be in question if we have to stay cooped up any longer. I don't feel so bad as another couple that we have spent time with are moving along for the same reason. I guess I will be sorry not to see "spring break" with all the foolishness that goes with it, but I am sure our friends at home will assist in our own spring break when it hits new england.  I am going to try and attach some pictures of some of the things in the area. If this internet stays up long enough to finish it.  I do hope like I am not whining to much as i know it's warmer here than in Barrington.   we will keep you posted as to our travels and where we are headed next.  your friendly folks from "on the road" 

No comments:

Post a Comment