Friday, February 25, 2011

picacho, az or pistashio as I call it

Hi,
 My lovely wife is getting tired of my Maineese. I call these places, with names that noone can properly pronounce, as I can. Picacho is pistashio, Huachuca is hiawatha, and so on.  Why anyone would pick these spellings is beyond me. What is wrong with York, dover and easy names?   we left Tomestone this morning and drove north thru tucson and landed here in pistashio right after lunch. The weather is great and we setup and went and started laundry and then sat by the pool, warm sunny and GREAT views of the mountian right behind the park. swam, hot tubbed, and relaxed until we were gettng red. we only have the free internet thru the park for 90 minutes every 10 hours so I must rush! yeah right.  we got one channel on tv that speeks english  and you can amagine me triing to figureout the news and weather on the spanish(mexican) speeking station. Again, Linda isn't impressed.  we hope to take part in getting some of the big breakfast the park puts on tomorrow morning.  We both used the parks showers tonite , as having unlimited hot water and room to really spread out is nice. not understandable unless you have showered in a small RV unit with < 5 gallons of hot water that cool as you clean. you can all come to our place this summer and try it if you want the experance'

No comments:

Post a Comment