Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Arizona

view fromour RV last nite overlooking Las Cruces

ARIZONA
We made it, we are now in Willcox, Arizona in a small park just off HWY 10. Got here fairly early, setup sat out in the sun, it was nice. We spent quite awhile doing the planning, scheduling, route figureing, and reservations thru March 4th. That is way to much for me. I get stressed out and cranky triing to remember from where to where and when to when and triing to find RV parks in Scottsdake was a total pain. I retired so I wouldn't have to do that stuff any more. We got it done so now to relax. We hardly ever make reservations as most places have had plenty of room, but in "these here parts" it's getting sketchy without them. We tried to cook on our little outside tabletop gas grill and it won't hardly even get warm.  Jess and Jason how did you ever use it for your tailgate party? I plan on leaving it here in the trash and stopping at Walmart and getting one that is useful. I did finish off the pork chops in the friing pan and they were pretty good.  we got more laundry done as this little park has about the best laundry room as we have found.
The park had lots of open spaces when we got here and it has filled up quite a bit. The people that we meet are very nice but not many are organized or know what they are doing. That's my opinion anyway. They guy that parked next to us dragged his leaking septic hose all over the place while hooking it up, hooked up his water nd it's leaking all over just because he didn't both to tighen up the connection, but he did ask if he left enough room bewteen us. He did do that.   Guys, you should see some of the sights at these parks, they are almost as good as the scenery along the roads.
did I tell you that you can "rent " tires.  I guess it's more of a loan, you pay so much each month for a used tire. I think it might make it up home.
Just rambeling so I will post  this and let Miss Linda do what she wants on here when she wants, so the spelling isn't fixed.  Russ
Tomorrow we are headed about one hour down the road to Tombstone.  It appears that there is quite a bit to see ad looks like fun. We'll let you know. I will have a new grill before we get there!!
feel free to make your comments on this site, we love toget your views

1 comment:

  1. I am having the best time reading about your exploits! Sounds like a lot of beautiful views and fun times.

    ReplyDelete