Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday 1/12/2012

I FOUND IT!!!! I found my address book that is.  It was between the mattress and the mattress pad. I just knew that it was here some place. Funny that I never felt it under me during the nite.  Quite a relief now it's over. 
Met with our friends Bart and Kelly Conner tonite for a great visit , dinner, and a stop for ice cream before saying good bye. Thanks for a wonder visit!!  filled up the truck for at least the 5th time and at $3,99 a gallon, it looks like a expensive trip to TX. Hope it's sunny and warm when we get there.
found out that we won't be able to connect with our friend Ron and Rosy tomorrow, as Ron is a taxidermist and has someone coming in from who know where to pick up the bear he just "stuffed". maybe we will see them on our way home.
Looks like we are headed to Salem, VA on Friday, as long as the predicted snow for this area, stays away until we get further south.  raining and about 46 right now, 9pm. 
Thanks to Jeff for snowblowing at home today and Brian for the hunting trip to the house looking for my book.
Just so you will know, we went to Hersey chocolete world today. Yes, of course I bought some candy for us while we were there. Linda wasn't happy when I picked up a assortment bag and convinced me I really didn't need a 10 lb bag, so I just got a few smaller samples. YES!!!   We have already stopped at 3 quilt shops so my wonderful navagator is smiling.
Hope you are all well and having as much fun as we are.

Mom, I WILL call! Just busy enjoying retirement.   Smiles and Hugs, Russ, PA, Grampa Russ or anything else you all call me.   Kathy/Steve, you can't call me that online.  HaHa

No comments:

Post a Comment