Sunday, January 19, 2014

We are back to the RV after another filled day. This AM we drove to East Pennsboro to a Gavin basketball game and as soon as that was over we made it to Elizabethtown and met Bart and Kelly for a great visit and wonderful lunch. It was fun seeing and chatting with them both. It will be mid summer before we see them again. I feel fortunate that we stay connected thru Facebook. Thanks for a nice visit B&K! We then found our way back to Tim's and had our Christmas with the Beans of Palmyra. We plan on leaving in the early morning to make it to Staunton,VA to meet up with friends, Ron and Rosie Sprouse for lunch. They drive the back roads and meet us just off the highway at a restaurant so we don't have to haul the RV on the narrow roads. Then on to Natural Bridge,VA for a nite.
The camper is bugging me with little issues and hopefully when we get a little further south we will have a day to spare we can get the Hot water heater fixed. We do have hot water but no quick recovery so very quick “Navy” showers. The furnace thermostat isn't accurate at all and I am in fear that it may just give up and I don't like being cold. The temps to day were in the 20's and it doesn't look like it's going to warm up in this area for a week. I am glad we are heading south. I did see on the weather that we must have gotten snow at home. I guess that I am kind of venting, but until we have things running smoothly, I keep thinking about them. Well I am writing this offline and when Linda reviews and adds her say we will try and post this. Pictures will come when I find time to upload from the camera.
The Driver.
Nothing more to add. It was a very full, busy, wonderful weekend here in eastern PA. The campground is perfect for what we are using it for, to park the camper and sleep. It will be nice to get further south.
The Navigator!

No comments:

Post a Comment