Sunday, January 13, 2013

Jan 13 2013

Hi Blog watchers,

  Linda and I are gathering the last items to load and wondering what we are forgetting. Thank goodness that we don't have a list that we can check, that would be to organized. The weather looks like it will be rainy but not freezing for our first day of travel.  "hey Linda, did you remember the hair dryer?"  Sorry, just that if I don't ask when I am thinking of it, I won't remember minutes later. I don't think it's age, but more likely , well I can't remember the word I was thinking of. It really isn't that bad.   I will try and attach a couple of pictures from today.  This year is going to be a little different, as we have reservations all the way thru Mobile, AL. We have never made reservations more than a day or two ahead, but looking at the Florida area, we thought it might be prudent as "everybody" goes to FL this time of year and I do like Walmart, but not every night.  We are staying in quite a few State parks and hope they are as nice as folks have told us. Looking forward to seeing friends and family along the way as well as some sun and warm weather(hopefully). For you northerners we hope you have a low snow winter and many sunny days.  for the snow lovers, MOVE to Alaska, they have plenty.   Smiles.     Not much else to say for now, but need the practice of loading pictures and brushing up on my spelling.   Hugs to all, Russ







 well not actually today Jan 13th


 I'll miss you my new joy maker. You to my fellow sawyer!
 Zip lining with friend this fall
 and they said this new metal roof would shed the snow.
 this is today Jan 13, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment