Saturday, January 9, 2016

now who would ever get their hair cut soooooooooo short.  well not this guy, at least I didn't think I was getting it this short. I had more hair at birth than I do now.

I have been crewing for the balloon alot and Linda has been in the hobby house alot. we are going with other crew folks to the owners for dinner and gathering tonite. We have got our reservations in Lake Havasu  for next Thursday and Friday.( we are going with Doug and Susanne for a ballooning festival. the Flureys(the ones we crew for) are taking their craft and along with others we hope to fly but at least have fun at the fairs. crafts and all the other things going own. there should be 30-40 balloons flying over London Bridge and we have been told it's a spectacular sight.
 life is very busy for us, the weather has been relatively cool but good sun.
 I have started trimming our Palm tree and plants, and am thinking about building a shed for all our collections. I do have some windows to caulk, as we noticed a couple seeping in the very heavy rain the other nite. 
Hope you all are enjoying life as Linda and I are.  she is out with a group doing a 10 mile hike around the "peak" to the old silver mine today.
stay well and stay in touch   the maintenance man


No comments:

Post a Comment